Region III is holding their annual Professional Development Conference at the Marriott Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX during August 29th – 31st, 2022.
For more information, please visit our event website: www.regionthreepdc.com.
ASSP Arizona Chapter’s annual health & safety summit is the state’s leading industry event. Apply to speak at this summit and contribute to the professional conversation about safety.
Call for Presenters
- 2022 Arizona Health and Safety Summit
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Date: April 21, 2022
- Attendees: ASSP Members and All Registered Participants
- Length of Presentation: Maximum 1 hour, including questions
- Pertinent Biographical Information: Brief introduction of the presenter. (50 words)
- Current Position
- Contact information (work phone number and e-mail) for three reference
- Proposal Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Presentation Description: Describe your presentation and specify expected learning outcomes for attendees. (50 words)
- 3 Learning Objectives: List three primary learning outcomes for your presentation.
- Brochure Description: Provide a maximum 50-word description of the presentation to be included in the summit brochure.
Fill out the google form to submit your proposal.
Google form link: https://forms.gle/umWdg8P2YGb4WMVEA
The WISE Mentoring program successfully connects today’s most talented and experienced women mentors with rising and aspiring mentees. This pairing is designed to encourage and empower mentees to more effectively advance their careers through alignment with identified business objective, skill development, career option consideration, and network formation. All discussions are strictly confidential between the two parties. If you are an SH&E practitioner seeking to chart a successful career path or a seasoned pro eager to share experiences and insight, please visit the ASSP WISE website for more information.
Donors can establish a named academic scholarship or professional education grant fund through the ASSP Foundation. Scholarships and grants advance the safety profession and provide national recognition for the donor. The Foundation manages the administrative details of this program and works with the donor to provide qualified award recipients each year.