ASSP Arizona Chapter’s annual health & safety summit is the state’s leading industry event. Apply to speak at this summit and contribute to the professional conversation about safety.
Call for Presenters
- 2022 Arizona Health and Safety Summit
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Date: April 21, 2022
- Attendees: ASSP Members and All Registered Participants
- Length of Presentation: Maximum 1 hour, including questions
- Pertinent Biographical Information: Brief introduction of the presenter. (50 words)
- Current Position
- Contact information (work phone number and e-mail) for three reference
- Proposal Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Presentation Description: Describe your presentation and specify expected learning outcomes for attendees. (50 words)
- 3 Learning Objectives: List three primary learning outcomes for your presentation.
- Brochure Description: Provide a maximum 50-word description of the presentation to be included in the summit brochure.
Fill out the google form to submit your proposal.
Google form link: https://forms.gle/umWdg8P2YGb4WMVEA